- Your Challenges
- 6 Sigma
- Accelerate Kanban Orders
- Accounts Payable Time
- Auto Fax is One Way Only
- Delivery Dates
- Distribute B2B Documents
- Electronic Invoices
- Eliminate Supplier Invoices
- Improve Cycle Time
- Inventory Levels, Order Status
- Invoice Matching Problems
- Lean Manufacturing
- Re-keying Orders
- Save Buyer Administrative Time
- Supplier Expediting
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Request a Software Demo
As a manager or executive in your company’s purchasing or materials management organization, you face many challenges.
Overall, you are being asked to find ways to cut costs, shorten cycle times, improve supply chain partner relationships, and generally do more with less. Some of the specific challenges our software can help you address are highlighted in this section.
Click the links below for the B2B Connex Solution to each challenge.
- You are spending too much time resolving invoice matching problems because price changes aren’t consistently brought back into your purchasing system.
- You plan to eliminate supplier invoices using Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS), but invoices don’t always match your orders.
- There is too much buyer administrative time spent with suppliers and not enough improving supplier performance and lowering costs.
- Money is lost and errors are created by re-keying orders from distributors and sister plants.
- You realize that your Lean Manufacturing goals should extend beyond the shop floor and into your back office processes.
- You want to apply 6 Sigma processes to reduce variation in your supply chain, but you don’t have the hard performance data required for analysis.
- You have to improve cycle time from suppliers.
- You want to accelerate Kanban orders reliably to your suppliers.
- It is costing you too much accounts payable time answering phone calls from suppliers and sister plants asking about payment status.
- You want to send your distributors electronic invoices.
- You are using Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) and you want the best performance from your supplier.
- Distributors are calling about inventory levels and order status.
- Customers need to be kept updated about delivery dates.