- Our Solutions
- B2B Supplier Portal For SME’s
- B2B Vendor Portal
- B2B Customer Portal
- B2B Direct
- B2B Connex Solutions Pricing
- Implementing B2B Connex
- Services and Support
- Technical Corner
- Customized To Your Organization:
- • 4 Questions To Uncover
- Your Priorities
- • Simple Workflow Example
- • How Your Vendors Use The
- Portal Without Buying Software
- • Example ROI Calculation
- • Supplier Roll Out -
- No Formal Training Required
B2B Vendor Portal
B2B Connex Vendor Portal solution allows for suppliers and buyers communicate and collaborate effectively online. The typical ROI for the B2B Connex Vendor Portal solution is 150%
Here’s a quick preview of the highlights. B2B Connex will:
• Improve supplier on-time delivery and quality through faster two way communication
• Reduce costs answering supplier phone calls about delivery and payment
• Reduce costs to manually match good received to invoices
• Provide visibility of order status to the manufacturing floor or maintenance groups
• Reduce buyer administrative tasks so they can concentrate on higher value tasks
• Provide visibility to inventory levels for suppliers performing vendor managed inventory
The bottom line: with B2B Connex, the Vendor Portal is an easy to implement and easy to use solution that helps organizations make dramatic improvements in the efficiency of their communications with supply chain partners.
B2B Customer Portal
The B2B Customer Order Portal provides your customers an easy to use store front to place orders without the need for contacting a sales representative.
Unlike a typical B2C portal, where all users purchase from a common catalog with standard pricing, the B2B Connex Customer Portal is specialized for B2B needs. Customer specific catalogs and pricing can be specified. There is also the capability to have multiple contacts defined for one company to allow simple identification of receiving and billing contacts.
B2B Direct allows supply chain partners to exchange selected business documents bi-directionally directly between their ERP systems via EDI (X12 or XML) for complete sourcing automation, without the need to post to or retrieve from a Web-based portal. For example, a purchaser could create a purchase order in his SAP R3 system that would be translated by B2B Direct into a file format that could be accepted directly into the order entry system of the supplier’s JD Edwards ERP system. B2B Direct automatically translates the purchase order between the formats that are understood by both SAP and JD Edwards, and ensures the secure and successful delivery of the document between systems.
This exchange can go back and forth as supplier and customer request and accept changes. All new and amended documents can be configured to either pass directly between ERP systems, or be held in an electronic “pending” file for manual review and approval before posting to the ERP system.
B2B Direct eliminates the need for document posting and retrieval through a Web portal. Because the setup is more technically complex, B2B Direct is generally more suited to medium and large sized organizations where the return on investment (ROI) can be exceptional.
Whether you select B2B Vendor Portal, B2B Direct, or some combination of the two, you will see immediate and sustained improvements in your ability to communicate and collaborate with your supply chain partners, suppliers, distributors and even sister plants.
Improved Manufacturer’s Processes
As a manufacturer, you need a solution that works for Your Business and delivers benefits including:
- Cost reductions working with suppliers and distributors
- Cost reduction by eliminating unproductive internal processes
- Cycle time reduction from suppliers
- Making it easier for your distributors to do business with you
- Improved supplier performance such as on-time delivery
To work with Your Business, a solution has to fit your ERP investment, your supply chain processes, and communication modes for your suppliers, distributors, and sister plants. The solution should take weeks to get up and running, not months. It should be flexible enough to improve the process but keep it simple, and it should be easy to use for your suppliers, distributors, sister plants, and internal users.
B2B Connex improves the process to:
- Improve supplier on-time delivery and quality through faster two way communication
- Reduce costs answering supplier phone calls about delivery and payment
- Reduce costs to manually match good received to invoices
- Capture supplier performance information not available in your ERP system
- Provide visibility of order status to the manufacturing floor or maintenance groups
- Reduce buyer administrative tasks so they can concentrate on higher value tasks
- Provide visibility to inventory levels for suppliers performing vendor managed inventory
Using B2B Connex, manufacturers can:
- Improve responsiveness and reduce costs to answer distributor phone calls about order status
- Reduce costs to distribute invoices to distributors
- Receive sales orders from distributors without having to re-key information
- Provide distributors with visibility to inventory levels
Your sister plants can be customers, suppliers or both. Regardless of your particular organization’s structure, your internal processes with sister plants operate as effectively or ineffectively as your processes with external suppliers. Using B2B Connex to improve internal processes, manufacturers can:
- Receive purchase orders from sister plants for input as sales orders without re-keying
- Reduce the number of phone calls from sister plants confirming purchase order receipt, order status, and payment status
- Reduce costs to produce invoices for sister plants, or alternatively
- Send sister plants invoices electronically
- Provide sister plants with visibility to inventory levels
Call us now at 1-866-317-1951 / 1-905-388-8434 or contact B2B Connex to learn more. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!